Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
Sorry for the radio silence lately. How I've missed this space. And I had so many fun things to share. But last week both my computers died (the old iMac and the new iMac), so I haven't been able to post anything.
The last 12 days have been a tornado of genius bar appointments, calls with Applecare and multi-day hardware fixes that didn't work. And then yesterday, I learned that the continual crashing of my new iMac may have caused my external hard drive to corrupt - where I store all my photos and my lightroom catalog (yes, I know I should have backed it up, but since both computers had so many issues I could never keep the computers from crashing for long enough to backup the drive). I find out today what it will cost to save my external (they said anywhere from $200 to $2000).
And then there's all this f***ing rain.
Always, that's enough ranting. I want to keep this space happy and positive. So have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!!
* Have you seen this music video yet? It made me smile.
* Doesn't this photography/fiction book look really cool?
* Photoshopped movie stills with guns replaced by selfie sticks. THESE ARE AWESOME!!!
* The five big spring books.
* If I can get myself together, I might try and make this over the weekend.
* The busy person's lies. Interesting, I wonder if time tracking would just make me more frustrated about mind-numbing tasks (dish washing, standing in line, buying the same groceries week after week, driving kids around, etc.) or if it would help me appreciate the time I do have.
* This videogame looks beautiful and fun.