The end of March & the beginning of April. So basically, SPRING!!!
WEEK 13 - Sadly, I didn't take may good photos this week. So it goes. I made it up in week 14.
(1) T before a dog walk.
(2) Nerf guns on the porch.
(3) P during our family picnic under the cherry blossoms at Hains Point.
(4) T in the girls' room.
(5) Walking to school, with the cello and poster board.
(1) T dabbing on the walk home from a friend's house.
(2) The girls at Burger Bach in Richmond.
(3) The nature center with Isla.
(4) Spring flowers.
(5) T's friend, Cole, before school.
(6) P's first soccer practice of the season.
(7) I love how there's always some sort of demonstration in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
(8) Toys at a neighbor's house.
(9) T and a friend on his trampoline.