7/10/17

Things to Do - Project 52, Weeks 21 & 22

I'm still working my way through photos from the end of May. Anyways, most of my photos from week 21 and 22 are from the beach, but I took a few (not many) other photos throughout the two weeks.

Happy Monday!!

darcytroutman (1 of 5)
darcytroutman (2 of 5)
darcytroutman (3 of 5)
darcytroutman (4 of 5)
darcytroutman (5 of 5)

(1) Chickens at Claude Moore Colonial Fair during their spring market fair.
(2) A friend came to stay with us for the weekend, so I asked the kids to clean the basement, which apparently exhausted T.
(3) F reading her book on the drive down to Nags Head, NC.
(4) T as Bill Gates for the 2nd grade wax museum night. We drove back from the beach in order to make the event and we were all a little exhausted.
(5) Sisters. I really wish we could make over our bedroom, but Coco likes to destroy blankets, so we're waiting awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...