10/24/11

Things to Do - A New Project

curtain

I've been working on a new space lately. Something simple. Last year I undertook a photo a day project (I posted some of the highlights here) and I enjoyed how it forced me to bring my camera everywhere, to capture moments that I'd normally ignore or forget. The details of life. A few weeks ago F drew a picture at school with the following caption "my picture is about a beautiful breezy day and there is a rainbow and hearts because it is a holiday" (a photo of her artwork is posted here) and it made me think about how, if you approach life right, every day contains celebrations of sorts. Mini-holidays. Unbirthdays. So I decided to create a new blog with snapshots of our daily life, three pictures a day max (I have to keep myself in check). Click here to stop by and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...