Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
Happy Friday everyone! Isn't it crazy how you can drive across the country on a 5 week road trip and see all sorts of amazing things, yet you take one of your favorite photographs ever in a Subway off a a boring stretch of highway outside Amarillo, Texas? Life is so random.
Anyways, Have a fantastic Labor Day and don't forget to check out this week's awesomeness on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!
* Why would I hire someone else to take photos I can take myself? YES, YES, and YES!!!!
* The prettiest children's books to gift (and to get).
* Have you seen the Lonely Girls Lingerie campaign? Personally, seeing "real women" in their underwear makes me want to buy what they're wearing, because I can sort of get a feel for how it would look on me (unlike the Victoria's Secret catalog which makes me want to hide in a mumu).
* A magazine for little girls who want to be president. I wish they had something similar for older kids.
* The 100 greatest films of the 21st century. Do you agree? (Dan's favorite movie ever is #32 and I'll always be a fan of #5, 6, 38, 73, and 79, but I'm not sure about the rest).
* I can't wait to see Bill Nye save the world.
* Wow, I love these photos.
* 2017's color of the year. I know it's boring, but I like it.
* Trader Joe's meal hacks.
* 25 famous women on body image.
* I think every grade school needs to host a career day like this one.