12/2/16

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Friday everyone! We visited the newly renovated National Gallery on Thanksgiving and I took this photo. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to check out this week's 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

RANDOM LINKS:

* I always love KidFriendly DC's Annual Holiday Gift Guides and I'm especially excited that this year Darcy Troutman Photography made the list!!!

* 7 Parenting Superstitions from Around the World

* These shadow drawings are crazy awesome.

* This video made my week!

* 40 book box sets starring girls of all ages.

* Looking for a really funny Xmas gift? My friend, Shannon, just launched Kidsults and it is hysterical! ("Your hugs are boring" is my personal fave).

* I really want these pants.

* I'm loving Miss Moss's color-coded gift guides.

* The 31 best cookbooks of 2016.

* The reality behind photos of National Park monuments. I think it would be fun to go and just take photos of the crowds.

1 comment:

  1. Laser Tag Business or Game?

    Zone Laser Tag is the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of laser tag systems. Our best-selling systems are innovative, reliable and consistently above and beyond the competition. The Zone Laser Tag gaming experience is built on 27 years of thrilling kids and adults in over 850 locations worldwide. read more: http://www.playzonelaser.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...