Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! I can't believe we're already half-way through December. There's an awesome post this week on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime - check it out!!
* 2016 board game gift guide. I want everything!!!!
* NPR's 2016 Book Concierge - I wait for this list all year long!!
* This world map reveals what each country does best. Yay USA and all our spam!
* 23 emotions people feel, but can't explain.
* The best music of 2016.
* 10 Life-Changing Decor Tips From Mariah Carey’s Infamous Episode of Cribs.
* What Should I Do With My Life? - the card game. I'm intrigued.
* The best TV performances of 2016. I've been obsessed with Gael García Bernal since Et Tu Mama Tambien and he just keeps getting better and better.
* The Kid's Should See This's gift guide. AMAZING stuff for kids of all ages.
* My friend and fellow photographer, Jessie Casey (also a contributor to 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime), just blogged photos of her family's summer vacation camping in various National Parks and I am in awe of both the photos and the trip!