12/6/16

Things to Do/Make - Holiday Cards from Pinhole Press

2016-12-05_0001

I'm a little obsessed with our holiday cards this year. Every year we order from Pinhole Press because I love their quality paper and vibrant colors. And every year I try to choose one photo and end up with about 100. So usually we opt for a collage, but Dan hates that the photos are so small.

So this year we splurged on the BIG CARDS. And, wow, they're beautiful. And big. And my photos look so great on them.

I've never had so many people email me to say what a pleasure our card was to receive. So I think upgrading was definitely the right decision.

If you're interested, you can order your own cards here.

[Disclaimer - Pinhole Press gave us a discount on our cards, but I decide what I want to write about and what I want to say.]

1 comment:

  1. you inspired me! i was going crazy looking through pages and pages of holiday templates. bing bam boom I chose the first thing i saw at Pinhole and wooo done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...