11/5/10

Places to Go (Vacation) - Schroon Lake, NY

schroonlake

As I mentioned on Wednesday, a few weeks ago we headed up to Schroon Lake, NY for my best friend's wedding. I thought I'd post some pictures of the house we stayed at. Simply lovely. Now all my husband talks about is "maybe someday we'll have a cottage on the lake." "Maybe someday" being the key part of that sentence.

Oh, regarding T's umbrella. He found it in the car and wouldn't let it out of his sight. Lately, he always has to have something to drag behind him - usually a blankie or a pull toy. But on vacation, he decided an umbrella was good enough.

And for those interested in visiting the Schroon Lake area, if you want to splurge a little, I can think of few things as wonderful as a weekend at this hotel.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back on Monday.
_____________________________________________________

If you're looking for some fun stuff around the web -

*This is the funniest blog I've seen (plus it's a mom blog and it's local) - you have to read it.

*I've become quite the calendar snob over the past few years, so many great artists put out these wonderful homemade calendars that it seems sad to buy one of the Barnes and Noble ones. Decor8 has a "calendar round up" of the best of the best - click here.

*I know I can't afford to go to the same places on vacation that this family goes, but sometimes it's nice to dream (and the pictures are amazing) - check it out here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...