6/17/11

Things to Do - Jump on the Bed

up

Oh, the magic of a hotel room . . .

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!! No more vacation posts for awhile, back to "real life." See you on Monday!!
____________________

“She waited for the train to pass. Then she said, “I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.” —Haruki Murakami (I really like this quote and the man who said it).

WEEKEND LINKS:

*33 ways to stay creative. I need to print this and hang it somewhere.

*This is really funny and true. Why does paper beat rock? I've always wondered myself.

*LOVE this!!!!!!

*KidFriendly DC has the scoop on discount family movies in DC-area theatres and outside. Click here.

*These photos are beautiful!! As is this photo.

*A rug made out of balloons for $2000, it's amazing what people make and what people buy.

*Thank you Max Wagner, for reminding me to always carry a camera and always think out of the box. The cliff diving images are lovely!

*This cardboard sculpture is beyond inspiring, it's amazing what people can create out of things I usually throw away (or recycle).

p

This might be my favorite picture ever of my three kids, it really captures it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...