10/4/13

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

untitled (92 of 134).jpg

A new set of great photos is up at Cherish This Day please stop by and check us out!!

Regarding this week's photo, after school on Mondays, F has piano lessons at the house and then we all walk over to P's soccer practice. The team's older siblings love to climb this tree located next to the field. After the older kids find something else to do, T routinely asks me to lift him up into the tree. He's hesitant to explore or move around much, but he can spend quite some time just resting on a branch enjoying the views.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

RANDOM LINKS:

* Etsy pages. Let the shopping begin.

* 10 Party Pretties. Isn't the jeweled cake awesome? Though I think I'd prefer to buy candy jewels, rather then make them.

* I love these stickers, such an awesome way to recycle (though the prices are a bit high).

* I'm a Stranger Here Myself: Reflections on World Tourism Day. Wonderful photos.

* 5 paper bag Halloween costumes. I wonder if I could convince my kids to try one of these.

* THIS IS A BIG DEAL!! (Thank you Marina for the info!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...