Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
A few more photos from our solstice party, the fireworks seemed like an appropriate post for 4th of July weekend.
Have a great 4th everyone!! And don't forget to check out this week's awesomeness over on Cherish This Day!
* The worst classical children's books and what to replace them with. YES!!!!
* This gorgeous picture book is perfect for summer.
* Beautiful Belarus bus stops.
* Commedians on fatherhood.
* I want to eat everything on this middle-eastern food blog.
* These gorgeous photos made me want to take a trip to Shenandoah.
* James Mollison's Where Children Sleep is one of our most read/looked at/talked about family books (you can read my review here), so I can't wait to check out his new work, Playground.
* 25 Famous Women on the Best Advice They've Ever Given or Received.
* The Building Museum's beach in DC looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I can't wait to go!