Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe it was 65 degrees yesterday and snow is on the radar for Saturday. Crazy world. I know I've been short on posts lately, but I promise more is coming soon.
In the meantime, don't forget to check out 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime - lots of great images this week!
* The Top 10 Most Spectacular Art Installations of 2016. So so cool.
* Women Who Draw is one of my new favorite websites - a directory of hundreds of female artists.
* Loving these photo mashups.
* A year in dinners.
* Yolanda Baker, last of the disco ball makers.
* 52 places to go in 2017.
* An island made of plastic bottles.
* These photo-like paintings are incredible.
* Has anyone ever tried jade eggs before? I'm surprised/curious/unsure how to categorize my response.