1/18/17

Things to Do - Snapshots of October through December

I feel like I'm finally coming out of the craziness that was autumn and Christmas.

Over the weekend, I edited personal photos from October through December. And now I've got some new projects started for 2017 that I'm hoping to share soon.

Anyways, even though these were all taken months ago - here they are - snapshots of our fall:

darcytroutman (5 of 34)

darcytroutman (4 of 34)

darcytroutman (7 of 34)

darcytroutman (3 of 34)

darcytroutman (6 of 34)

More shots from when I took the kids to Blue Hill Farm to test out the light for a wedding I shot there (the wedding photos are up on my professional blog - here).

darcytroutman (1 of 34)

F's birthday book pile from her annual Barnes and Noble shopping spree.

darcytroutman (8 of 34)

darcytroutman (9 of 34)

darcytroutman (10 of 34)

A few photos from our camping trip at Prince William Forest Park.

darcytroutman (11 of 34)

darcytroutman (12 of 34)

Exploring Old Town Alexandria before a wedding I shot there at the Hotel Monaco (so pretty!!). I still need to blog the photos.

darcytroutman (13 of 34)

darcytroutman (14 of 34)

Halloween 2016, another year of "homemade" costumes (all credit goes to the kids, I did nothing) - a cat burglar, a spy, and Ms. Peregrine.

darcytroutman (15 of 34)

My awesome friend highlighted P's hair. Blue (of course).

darcytroutman (16 of 34)

Touring the National Gallery's newly renovated east wing.

darcytroutman (18 of 34)

darcytroutman (19 of 34)

Ragnar Kjartansson's Hirrshhorn exhibit with the kids and their friends.

darcytroutman (20 of 34)

Lazy mornings.

darcytroutman (22 of 34)

darcytroutman (21 of 34)

My mom sent us an old family boardgame, perfect for December nights.

darcytroutman (23 of 34)

darcytroutman (26 of 34)

darcytroutman (24 of 34)

darcytroutman (25 of 34)

Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.

darcytroutman (29 of 34)

darcytroutman (27 of 34)

darcytroutman (28 of 34)

Warm days at the dog park.

darcytroutman (32 of 34)

darcytroutman (33 of 34)

darcytroutman (31 of 34)

Around town.

darcytroutman (34 of 34)

One last nerf gun shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...