Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
Happy Friday everyone! We've had a crazy warm week (so lots of afternoons at the dog park), I don't really miss the cold but the kids are bummed, they keep wishing for snow.
Don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime.
* My goal this summer is to finally take a family backpacking trip - and these hikes look amazing - 10 Best 2-3 Day Virginia Backpacking Trips On The Appalachian Trail.
* 17 books that inspire travel.
* 75 books for the next four years.
* I'm totally obsessed with this Orlando vacation photo shoot.
* Isn't Kim Keever's artwork mesmerizing?
* Blue feed/red feed - whatever your political beliefs, you really need to look at this.
* 12 five ingredient dinners.
* I wanted to see the world.