5/28/15

Things to Watch - Netflixing (May 2015)

Now that we're knee deep in spring, I haven't watched much TV this month. So instead of sharing my reviews, I'll tell you what's on my "must see" list. As for the kids, they always have some new show they adore.

ON MY WISHLIST FOR ADULT-ONLY VIEWING:



1. Force Majure - Several critics listed this as one of 2014's top movies. I've wanted to watch it for awhile now, but I haven't felt like reading subtitles.

2. Wet Hot American Summer - This movie looks awful, but how bad can a movie staring Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Paul Rudd, Molly Shannon, Elizabeth Banks, Bradley Cooper, and Amy Poehler be?

Also, Nightcrawler and Rosewater are coming on to Netflix on June 10 (I'm really excited for both)!

ON MY WISHLIST FOR FAMILY VIEWING:



The BBC Earth Shows - Tiger: Spy in the Jungle; Bears: Spy in the Woods; and Elephants: Spy in the Herd. And Planet Earth.

WHAT DAN'S BEEN WATCHING:



Our World War - "It's like the Band of Brothers for England. A terrific presentation based on the letters and diaries of the soldiers that were there, it brings home how unprepared they were for the technology of war at that time."

WHAT THE KIDS' HAVE BEEN WATCHING:

jessie-1

F's Netflixing:

Jessie - "Is is an entertaining story about a nanny and her four wacko kids. And they go on crazy adventures. Sort of." (P' interupts - "And they're really rich and their parents are snobs. Well, the mom is a snob, the dad's really nice.")

Liv-Maddie5

P's Netflixing:

Liv and Maddie P - "It's like real life, sisters who keep fighting. But the unrealistic part is that one's a movie star."

The Haunting Hour - "I like it because it's scary. The episodes aren't related, but they are all randomly scary. I really like the Pool Shark and The Red Dress, which is about a poor girl trying to steal a red dress and the mean shop-owner who makes her go blind. It doesn't end happy. None of them end happy and I like it that way."

maxsteel

T's Netflixing:

Max Steel - "There's a army. A cool army. They have a lot of big tanks. And the guns don't shoot bullets, they shoot lasers. Oh, and I like the Turbo Star, a huge gun that shoots turbo energy."

Lab Rats - "I like Adam, he has laser eyes and super strength. And I like that they go on missions."

StreamTeamBadge

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...